Reservoir Dogs (1992)
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Writer: Quentin Tarantino, Quentin Tarantino (background radio dialogue written by), Roger Avary (background radio dialogue written by)
Actors: Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Chris Penn
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Released: 02 Sep 1992
Plot: When a simple jewelry heist goes horribly wrong, the surviving criminals begin to suspect that one of them is a police informant.
- Everyone picks a character and drinks every time that character:
- Drinks (anything)
- Kills somebody
- Says diamonds (or stones)
- Is killed
- Pick a new one when yours dies
- Do not use Joe, Holdaway, or Marvin’s characters, doesn’t seem to work with them.
- Consider Blue and Brown dead from the first time that anyone says they’re dead (don’t wait to actually see it on-screen)
- It’s a bit wonky, don’t expect drink numbers to be even for all combinations, I’ve played this one only drinking enough for a “Buzzed” level and I’ve also played it drinking enough to easily put me in the “Sloshed” or even “Dead” category.
I’ve had this one on the list for a while, it’s actually not my own, it’s from a WatchMojo video that I watched when I first started this. Found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRTi1FxRPM
- Drink every time one of the events listed happens. (unless otherwise directed)
- Include optional rules (if present) to increase difficulty
Buzzed – 2-3 drinks
Drunk – 3-4 drinks
Sloshed – 4-5 drinks
Dead – more than 6 drinks